\

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Mascara Review!


Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great holiday season but now it's time to crack down on ourselves. We're gonna look great in 2016 -- eating great, working out on schedule, and just looking fabulous. So why not try some new makeup? They say new year, new you, right? Start it off with Marc Jacobs Beauty. I was given the opportunity to check out their new mascara thanks to Influenster.



Marc Jacobs Beauty has a variety of mascaras. I got to try their Velvet Noir one which focuses on instant volume. 



As their website says: "The lash-maximizing, curvy brush places the most volume at the hard-to-reach center lash line, and the defining tip styles lashes for major drama. The ultra-concentrated black pigment delivers the greatest visual impact, and the flash volume complextm creates instant, smudge-free length and volume in three strokes or less." 


At first I had a bit of trouble with the mascara clumping because the brush is pretty thick and it holds a lot of product on it, but it does give your lashes a lot more volume. I compared it to my previous mascara and this one definitely makes my eyes look more distinct and, well, eye-catching.  I do like the casing too because it's big and easy to find in my makeup bag. Sometimes with thin lashes you need to add on some fake ones but with this mascara you definitely don't need to. Makes your eyes pop and brings back that whole Twiggy era of thick lovely lashes.

Overall, I really enjoyed this mascara. Definitely check it out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Marc Jacobs Beauty's website and browse their selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY