\

Monday, December 21, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide: Loot Crate Galaxy Review!




That time of the month again a very special time of the month. Loot Crate TIME! Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box dedicated to all things geeky and gamey. But this time this month's theme is GALAXY. 


The Crate contained:
- Exclusive Star Wars Han Solo Vinyl Bobble Head
- Exclusive Galaxy Quest Authentic Prop Replica Patch
- Exclusive Star Wars BB-8 Socks
- Exclusive Halo 5 Ammo Tin Box
- Exclusive Ugly Holiday Sweater T-shirt

I LOVED this crate. I enjoyed how it came out the same time the new Star Wars film came out and I received it like within days of the release of the film. I haven't seen it yet because I've been so busy but I am DYINGGG to. I heard it is very good. My roommate is a die-hard Star Wars fan and I think I'm going to give the Han Solo bobble head to her. He was my first love (along with Macaulay Culkin) but this is older Han and she's a bigger fan so yeah. Keeping those socks though for sure, I am a sock lady.

Needless to say those two were my two favorite items and I loved the crate specifically for those items alone. I did watch Galaxy Quest a few years ago and enjoyed it so I liked the patch. Great to add onto jackets or bags. 

I'm familiar with the video game Halo but have never played the game but I know a few people that do so I'll probably hand this baby over to them. I did like the shirt and usually t-shirts are way better in California then sweaters but it's been so cold here I wish it was a sweater, haha. No but the idea is really clever, perfect for all of those ugly Christmas sweater parties too!

Overall, I really enjoyed this crate primarily because of the two Star Wars items. But I did like the variety of the other items -- how there was a t-shirt, a tin, etc. Loot Crate never disappoints. They make the perfect gifts for anyone or sign up yourself and give the items away as gifts or keep for yourself! Win win situation. 

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crate's website and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY