\

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

AcneFree Terminator 10 Review!


Hey everyone, ever since I was a preteen I have been dealing with bouts of acne. Sometimes it's just because of my period and goes away quickly but sometimes it's not. I get them a lot on my chin and nose. Fortunately, there's AcneFree to get rid of your pimple problems!


They sent me their Terminator 10 Acne Spot Treatment to try out and man it is awesome!

It's very easy to use, all you have to do is wash your skin like normal, then apply a thin layer to the entire affected area 1-3 times daily. If you start to see a little dryness then maybe don't do 3 times, maybe do once a day. I actually only did it twice -- once in the morning and once before going to bed.  Spot treatment means you don't put it on all over your face just on all the pimples and affected areas. 

AcneFree's Severe Systems actually unplugs pores blocked by keratin buildup. Opened pores allow acne The micro-soze benzoyl peroxide gets into all the pores deeper to fight the acne causing bacteria at the source. 

I have pretty sensitive skin when it comes to acne products, I think probably because I've tried them all and now my skin is like "NO MORE NEW STUFF IT HURTS IT HURTS." Like Proactiv works for a bit and then bam it starts drying my face out. But with this medicine it didn't do that. I think because it's a spot treatment and you only use a little bit so my face didn't freak out. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this product, it worked very well, definitely check it out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on overt AcneFree's website and see where you can buy it near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY