\

Monday, February 8, 2016

TKO Whatever It Takes 4-Way Resistance Bands Review!

I hope you all are sticking towards your New Years goals of hitting the gym and living a healthier life. Sometimes though making it to the gym can be rough. What with snow, rain, and just car troubles -- I live in LA I know about shitty weather (totally kidding), but don't let that stop you from working out! The best workouts sometimes come from home. That's why I was very excited when I received TKO's resistance bands.


Resistance bands are a great way to work on core and ab workouts. These are four way resistance bands so you can adjust the resistance and difficulty of your workout. Resistance bands build core muscles while enhancing strength and flexibility.


I am a big fan of putting my feet through two and then holding the other two and doing flies and raises with my arms. Doing this shows that you can also build your arm and back muscles as well as your abs and core. These are perfect for when you're traveling so you can't go to the gym but still want to work out in a hotel room or, usually in my case, your friend that you're staying at's apartment. Or if you don't want to spend money on a gym membership just work out at home.

I use the bands at lot in a Core-X gym class at the gym but the time came when I received these that I kind of forgot a lot of the exercises you can do with these bands. Just gives me an excuse to go back to that class, remember the exercises and take them back at home.

Overall, I am really excited to check these bands out and to just go HAM in my apartment. They're also pretty reasonably priced so check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Amazon and buy them for yourself too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY