\

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Loot Crate February Dead Review!




Hey everyone! Man, it's already February, this year just started and it is already flying by so much. February is the month of love and...dead?! According to this month's Loot Crate is. Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box that has everything geeky and gamey, this month's theme though is "Dead!"


This crate's box consisted of:
The Walking Dead Big Head Figure Construction Set
The Walking Dead Soap on a Rope
Deadpool X-Force Variant Q-Fig Figure
Loot Crate Pin 

and...


- Deadpool Tacos?! T-Shirt

The big head construction kit was cool, I got Daryl, who everyone loves. But while constructing him on the couch I dropped one of his arms and lost it. I hope to find it one day, but it's so tiny and my couch is so dark purple and big...chances are who knows if I'll see it again. Kind of a bummer. Pro tip: Use a table when constructing these guys so you don't lose the pieces.


I'm a big Walking Dead fan AND I just watched Deadpool so I was all about this crate. The soap on a rope is hilarious and one of my favorite things ever. I don't think I'm going to use it just display it maybe in my bathroom to freak everyone out. 

The Deadpool figure was really cool too, I'm not well versed with the story of Deadpool so I don't know why he's white but cool. I plan on giving this to someone who loves the dude, I know a lot of my friends are really into it now that the movie is in theatres. The t-shirt is really great, I do love tacos a lot. 

Also, the pin. Loot Crate has been sending pins for a while now but recently they've been upping the ante with them. This one is a zombified crate, it's really creepy and cute. I definitely plan on saving this one

Overall, this was a great crate -- one of my favorites in recent memory. Loot Crate never disappoints. They make the perfect gifts for anyone or sign up yourself and give the items away as gifts or keep for yourself!

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crate's website and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY