\

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Emerald Valley Kitchen Organic Review and Try it for Free!


I'm all about snacking, you guys know this. Now that I am working from home more so now I am pretty worried if my snacking is going to get out of control -- hopefully not -- but if I do I'll try to at least snack a little healthier. That's why I was very excited to try Emerald Valley Organic Salsa. I'm a chip and dip girl through and through, whether it is hummus (yummus!), guac, or salsa, I AM ALL ABOUT IT.



Emerald sent me their Mild, Medium, and Hot salsas and I AM IN LOVE.

I honestly have not had salsa this good in quite some time. Usually salsa is too watery or too cilantro-y, or straight up too hot. These were none of those things. They were perfect. The right amount of chunkiness where you were getting salsa on your chip not just pink water and an onion. They were flavorful and just made my snacking magical. 

Not only that but this salsa is pretty good for you. It's filled with ingredients you can pronounce like "organic tomatoes," "jalapeƱos," and "water." It's vegan, gluten free, cholesterol free, no fat, and non-gmo!

I'm more of a mild girl so that salsa was first to go. The others were great too, working on the hot, it's not super hot, I like it too. Because they're all organic ingredients though you have to keep these babies in the fridge, so keep that in mind for refrigerator space/room.

I love salsa, it's a great dip that can be used for so much more. Add it to your burritos or eggs, I LOVE making a scramble with some avocados, cheese, onions, tomatoes, spinach, and salsa. It's a nice way to kick off your day.

Overall, I definitely was not disappointed with these. They were delicious. I am in love. 

Try it FREE! Head on over to Social Nature where you can get a voucher to try a full-size of this salsa! YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY