\

Friday, March 18, 2016

Kay's Naturals Review!


Another post, another snack discovery! I have been working out a lot lately, trying to eat better, and drink less -- just overall live more healthy. It's been working out pretty well but sometimes you just want a nice, dirty, cheesy, snack. Fortunately there are some great companies that have cheesy and great snacks that aren't dirty and actually pretty great for you! One of those companies is Kay's Naturals. Kay's Naturals is a company that specializes in gluten-free, high protein snacks, treats, and more. 

Kay's decided that there needed to be a better balance of protein, carbohydrates, fiber and fats. Kay’s all-natural, gluten-free line seeks to fill this gap with food that has a healthy balance of great taste, low calories, lean soy protein, zero cholesterol, lower carbohydrates and high fiber. 


I received a Sample Pack of their Snacks including:
- Chili Nacho Cheese Protein Chips
- Crispy Parmesan Protein Chips
- White Cheddar Kruncheeze
- Jalapeno Honey Mustard Pretzel Sticks
- Mac and Cheese Protein Puffs
- Veggie Pizza Protein Puffs

As well as a pack of their Honey Almond Cereal.

I was a big fan of all of these items and my roommate enjoyed some too. I'm a big cereal fan so I was very happy to try the Honey Almond cereal -- it reminded me of honey nut Cheerios but is arguably way better for your. In each 1.2 oz bag -- which is a perfect size for a bowl of cereal -- it contains 12 grams of protein. Also has no trans fat and 4 grams of fiber -- crazy! It tastes so good, too.

The sample pack was very exciting to try too just because the variety of snacks. I love trying new snacks that I have never tried before but sound amazing and with names like Mac and Cheese Protein Puffs -- come on! Each of these also had 12 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber. They also were made with all natural ingredients and gluten-free. Honestly, it is hard choosing a favorite but I did like the White Cheddar Kruncheeze a lot. The chips were great too, especially the Chili Nacho Cheese protein chips because they were cheesy with a hint of a spicy kick.

Overall, I loved these products they tasted great but I also didn't feel too bad eating them like I would with other cheesy puff snacks. Definitely check them out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Kay's Naturals' website and browse their great selection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY