\

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Loot Crate March Versus Review!




It's that time of the month again! One of my favorite times of the month! Loot Crate time! Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box that has everything geeky and gamey, this month's theme is "Versus."



This crate included: 
- Mirror, Mirror Star Trek T-Shirt
- Daredevil/Punisher Beanie
- Batman V Superman Mighty Walley
- Alien Vs. Predator Vinyl Figure
- Harley Quinn Comic Book

I really liked the theme of this box. Super clever and super topical what with the Batman v Superman movie coming out. I'm not super thrilled with the movie because I love Batman but very much dislike Ben Affleck but...I'll probably see it. The wallet is pretty cool, I've seen billboards and posters with the similar pictures. Also a good little wallet to take with you when you don't want to lug your big one around.

I don't watch Daredevil but I know a bunch of people that do so when I saw this beanie I thought it looked really cool but also makes a really great little gift to surprise someone. I felt that with a lot of the items in this crate. That is what is great about Loot Crate, if you're not into one particular fandom you have a friend that is. I love giving gifts to friends even just little things. 

The AVP figure was cool except it was Predator and I'm definitely team Alien, haha. Still it looks pretty cool. I've also never seen Star Wars so the Spock shirt was really cool but not my type but my roommate's family are big Star Trek people so she's going to give it to her sister. 

Overall, while the fandoms in this crate weren't really my faves they were awesome ones that a lot of people I like are into so everyone wins! Loot Crate never disappoints check it out!

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crate's website and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY