\

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Raw Rev Glo Bars Review!


Hey everyone, lately I have been trying to eat healthier and work out more and os far it has been working out pretty well. I was worried with my new job that I would be sitting too much and eating garbage but I've been making steps to avoid those snacks and try healthier ones. That's why I was very excited to try Raw Rev's Glo bars. 


I received a great variety of their bars:
Dark Chocolate Cashew and Mint
Creamy Peanut Butter and Sea Salt
Crunchy Peanut Butter and Sea Salt
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate, and Sea Salt
Mixed Nuts, Caramel, and Sea Salt

These were all great. I loved all of the flavors. These are a great post-workout snack. They are vegan, high protein, high fiber, and low sugar. The bars are uncooked, unprocessed, and organic -- essentially raw, hence the name.

They taste great and are good for you. Each bar has at least 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of fiber.  They tasted sweet but not super artificially sweet, but also not too cardboardy if that makes sense. Sometimes healthy bars aren't sweet enough, they say they taste like peanut butter when they definitely do not, these are not like that. 


I also loved the variety of flavors, all unique and delicious too. It's hard to choose a favorite but I did really love the peanut butter, dark chocolate and sea salt.

Overall, I really enjoyed these bars, definitely check them out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Raw Rev's website and browse their selection!


No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY