\

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Emjoi Review!


I'm not sure if you guys know this but I run a lot. I try to do it at least 3-4 times a week unless I'm focusing on weights that week. So because of this, my feet are not the nicest looking sometimes. That is why I was very excited to try Emjoi. Emjoi is a luxury grooming tool for your feet. 



Emjoi smooth the skin on your feet. It does this by gently buffering away rough, dry, and calloused skin. 

Emjoi uses a 360 spinning roller that spins 30 times per second and it is made out of the type of stuff nail filers are made out of basically. It is battery operated, so all you do is pop some batteries in it, turn it on, put it on your rough skin and let it get to work. 

It is extremely easy to use and doesn't hurt or anything. It may feel weird at first but it is fairly gentle and safe. It's a great for you at home pedicures to get your feet sandal ready for the summer. 

I really enjoy this because why waste money going to get your feet polished at salons when you can do it at home? I polish my nails at home all the time, might as well get the spa treatment too and buff my feet. I also enjoyed the size, it has a rubber grip so your hand doesn't bug you for doing it. It's easy to bring places too. 

I recommend doing it near the tub or something because your feet do get a bit dusty from the buffering so you can just easily wash the dust off. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this Emjoi, it is very easy to use and left my feet feeling soft and looking great. Definitely check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Emjoi's website and browse their great selection!




No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY