\

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Loot Crate Power May Review!




It's that time of the month again! One of my favorite times of the month! Loot Crate time! Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box that has everything geeky and gamey, this month's theme is "Power."



This crate included:
- Warcraft T-Shirt
- Dragon Ball Z Shenron Plush Keychain
- Infinity Gauntlet Oven Mitt
- Hulk Q-Fig
- Loot Crate Pin

I like being honest with you guys and I think you appreciate my honesty too, so I'm just going to tell it like it is. I was not a huge fan of this crate. I don't really know any of these fandoms at all. Not really into video games. The one thing I thought was cool was the Hulk because he's someone that I like but I'm not a huge fan of. (I've only seen the terrible Eric Bana Hulk movie) 

But that's what is so great about these crates, sure I may not be a fan of these items but I have friends that are all about superheroes and video game fandoms. I plan on giving them just as little gifts. I honestly like to bring them to open mics and just ask all my friends there and there's usually someone that's super stoked about them. 

Overall, Loot Crate is awesome, I love it because there's something for everyone. Even though I wasn't super into this crate I know next crate I'm going to be jazzed about something. Definitely check it out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crate's site and subscribe today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY