\

Monday, May 23, 2016

Serenity Naturals Soap Review!


I'm always on the lookout for better skincare and bath products. I love trying natural products because you know what's in them, you can easily read the ingredients, and they kind of are always the best. That is why I was very excited to try Serenity Naturals. They have a variety of natural skincare products to make you look, feel, and smell great.


In this box I received:
Pear-Lemon Soap
Black Raspberry Vanilla 
Stargazer Lily Soap
Black Raspberry Vanilla Body Body
Anti-Anxiety Body Butter
Lemongrass Body Butter
Stargazer Lily Body Butter

I really enjoyed these products. I had never used body butter before, it's basically a thicker lotion. I thought the body butter was a little oily but made your skin so soft and smell great. Their body butters area luscious blend of sweet almond, coconut, and olive oils with beeswax and essential and/or fragrance oils that will leave your skin feeling silky smooth. I was a big fan of the Stargazer Lily scent, it's sweet but not too sweet and flowery but not too flowery, just pretty perfect. The anti-anxiety one is also really lovely, it's nice to use after a night shower right before bed, so you can have a peaceful night's sleep.

The cleansing bars of soap were great, too. I actually like to cut them so I don't use the whole bar at once. I feel like it makes them last longer. I also like to keep a bar in my sock drawer, exercise gear drawer, or a drawer that doesn't always smell so hot just to freshen it up a little. I really enjoyed all the smells of them. All of the bars start with a moisturizing blend of olive oil, soy, and castor oils with shea and cocoa butter. It makes your skin feel soft, clean, and moisturized.

Overall, I did really love these products, they didn't irritate my skin or leave it feeling too dry. They made it feel soft, clean, and refreshed. Definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Serenity Naturals' website and browse their great selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY