\

Monday, May 16, 2016

Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Treats Review!


Hey everyone! You all know I have a hardcore sweet tooth, so I'm always excited to try new items. My friend actually came to visit and she is gluten free so that is why I was very excited to try Kinnikinnick's new gluten free items.


I received their Vanilla Wafers and Soft Donuts, both were so delicious! 

The vanilla wafers we ate with my sun butter and it tasted great. They're they gluten free version of everyone's favorite vanilla wafers and honestly they don't taste much different, which is awesome! They are perfect for baking or just snacking on. On the box they have recipes for vanilla wafer banana pudding and vanilla custard. They're also not super high in calories, about 8 wafers total 160 calories. They are also dairy and nut free, too!


The soft donuts were amazing! Unfortunately, they go bad pretty fast because they're so fresh, so I only tried two. I read the box later on and it recommended they keep frozen, whoops I am dumb. Lesson learned: ALWAYS READ THE BOX! Haha.

They come with icing packets, so it is recommended to microwave them for 10-15 seconds on high then drizzle the icing on it. I did that and man, what a treat. These new donuts are the first soft yeast-raised donuts on the market. Each donut is 130 calories, so treat wisely! They taste so great, another snackie that you can eat if you do or don't like gluten because you can't taste a difference. They're also dairy and nut free, too. 

Overall, I thought these treats were great! My friend was super stoked for them but so was I. Honestly, sometimes it is difficult for people that are allergic to gluten to find tasty alternatives but fortunately, these are a few of them! Definitely check them out whether you are allergic to gluten or just want to try something different, you won't be disappointed!


Buy It! Head on over to Kinnikinnick's website and browse their great selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY