\

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Block Island Organics Suncare Review!


Hey everyone, it is sure getting hot out there. I live in Los Angeles and it is supposed to be a record breaking 107 degrees tomorrow. That is crazy! And yeah man you know I am definitely going to go swimming tomorrow. But that sun is going to be strong so you need to protect your skin, that is why I am pretty excited to use my Block Island Organics



Block Island sent me their natural face moisturizer with SPF 30. 

I tried it the other day, I put on the moisturizer before I put on my makeup before I went to Universal Studios. I really liked it because it wasn't too oily, a little goes a long way, too. All you need is a little pea size and you're all set. 

This moisturizer is a clear zinc and vegan formula, it contains no paragons, sulfates, petrochemicals, phthalates, dyes, or artificial fragrances. 

My skin not only felt like it was being protected by the sun but it felt soft and moisturized. It also prevents wrinkles and early skin aging. 

Remember to apply it 15 minutes prior to sun exposure or else it may not protect you skin properly. Also if you are swimming it is recommended to also put on a water resistant sunscreen, too. Also remember to just reapply after every few hours, sunscreen and moisturizer can come off especially when you're out there sweating in the sun.

Overall, I did enjoy this moisturizer. It felt great, didn't irritate my skin or leave it oily, just left it feeling softer than before. Definitely check it out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Block Island Organics' website and browse their great selection! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY