\

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Chewy.com June Review!

Hey guys, I know it is early July and this is for a June review but...June was crazy busy so I am sorry! Let's pretend it's still June for this post, cool? Cool. Once again this review is for Chewy -- a website dedicated to to pet treats and supplies with such a variety to choose from you can get lost in the hundred of brands, seriously, but you'll definitely find something great! 


This month I received: 
- Ideal Balance: Breakfast Medleys with Country Chicken and Egg
- Wellness: Petite Treats with Turkey, Pomegranate and Ginger

Dog treats keep sounding more and more fancy delicious, am I right? I mean I might try and sneak a bite of these just because they sound so good! Just kidding but I definitely did think about it for a second. 

The Ideal Balance Breakfast Medleys are great, they're shaped like little waffles! 
Some key benefits are: 
- They are natural, grain-free treats
- Real chicken is the #1 ingredient
- No corn, wheat or soy; no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- Recommended for adult and mature adult dogs
- Made in the USA

They are such a great treat to give your pup in the morning as a "hey good morning!" treat after their morning poop or just because. I gave these treats to my main fave pup Delly and he's a little guy so I did break the waffle in half just because it makes it a little easier for him but he still enjoyed them!

The Wellness: Petite treats were great too. I was worried because the flavor is a bit unique but hey doesn't make a difference with doggies and treats, you know? He seemed to enjoy them too. Also the size was great for him. 

Some key benefits of these are:
- Delicious taste and healthy ingredients
- Flaxseed for healthy, shiny coat
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Contains no corn, wheat, or soy
- Grain free

These were just as good, too. They were smaller as they're made for little guys so you can gave them a handful and boom you're good.

Overall, Delly enjoyed both of these treats and I'm glad because for treats they're pretty good for him, too! Check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Chewy's website and browse their great selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY