\

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Kat von D Makeup Review!


Makeup can be tough to find, it's so hard finding the right face makeup for your skin complexion sometimes. Fortunately there are so many great makeup lines out there to help you find your perfect shade, that latest is a line by Kat von D for Sephora!


I received a pretty excellent haul thanks to Influenster! Included in it are: 
- Lock-it Setting Powder Brush
- Lock-it Concealer Brush
- Lock-it Concealer creams in Light 5 (fair cashmere with neutral undertone) and Light 7 (fair buttercream with warm undertone)
- Lock-it Setting Powder



I have to be honest with you guys, I do put on makeup everyday but I am not like deep into all the like highlighting and contouring and all that jazz. So I had to google what a "setting powder" is. A setting powder is loose sheer-to-medium coverage powder that basically "sets" your foundation so it doesn't melt off which is very, very important in this summer heat. It's super easy to apply and feels like practically nothing. Very great for people with oily skin or just people that go out in the very hot summertime. I thought it was very easy to put on, just a little goes a long way, the brush worked great too.

The two concealer creams were great, too. In the summer, I don't wear a huge amount of face makeup because usually I feel like it's more nice to look more natural in the summer. You're more tan anyway so you don't need all that heavy makeup. So the concealer creams worked perfect. I've been using the Light 5 one right now because it looked a little bit darker than the other. It's very easy to use, the applicator is like one of those sponge brush things, so I dab a little on each part of my face and then use the concealer brush to blend it all in.

Top that face makeup off with some eye makeup and blush and BAM you're ready to hit that town. 



That's me in the makeup, while hitting the town! Wowowowow!

Overall, I really liked this makeup, especially the concealer cream because they're small and you can travel super easy with them especially if you're going on summer trips. Definitely check them out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Sephora's Kat von D page and buy it online or head to your local Sephora RIGHT NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY