\

Friday, January 27, 2017

Makuka Honey Review!



Hey everyone, it's that time of year where everyone is getting sick. Time to load up on lozenges, vitamins, and tea. My favorite tea is green tea with a little honey and lemon. Did you know though there are a varieties of honey out there, some better than others? That's why I was very excited to check out Wedderspoon's Manuka Honey thanks to SocialNature.



- Non-GMO Project Verified in USA
- KFactor 16 guarantees 75% or higher Manuka pollen count in every jar
- Raw and unpasteurized Superior taste, smooth and creamy
- A great pre or post workout boost

KFactor 16 Manuka Honey is a highly nutritious, special kind of honey that comes from the manuka flower nectar gathered by the bees in New Zealand.

I liked this honey because it didn't taste any different from regular honey that I use but you still benefit more from it health and nutrition-wise. I added it to my tea when I was sick and it gave it just the right amount of sweetness where I didn't have to add any extra sugar in it.

Overall, I really enjoyed this honey and definitely recommend checking it out. Sometimes it's best to go the raw route especially with honey.

Buy It! Head on over to Wedderspoon's website and see where you can buy it near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY