\

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Blog Update!

Hi guys! I know I don't really talk much about myself personally on here except in reviews relating to things but I felt like I should make a little post because of the lack of reviews lately. I love writing this blog even though I have been slacking lately I have just been busy with other work stuff. I'm actually prepping to go to SXSW for my other job at Cinelinx. I also am a stand up comedian and perform in LA constantly so I am usually working doing that. (You can check out my website here, if you want ;) ) I've also just been trying to write more scripts and stuff for sketches and specs. Sometimes it can get hard to time manage everything so one thing isn't getting left behind and I'm sorry about that. Hope you all are doing well. I will be going to SXSW this weekend so I can't guarantee any reviews then but hopefully the week after I should have some goodies for you! But until then, how are you guys? What do you guys do? What do you like to do for fun? Some things I like to do when I'm not doing comedy is running/going to the gym, watching movies, and writing just for myself, haha. Let's get to know each other! See you all soon!

- Kelly

Also as always you can follow me on instagram and twitter whenever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY