\

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Just a normal blog.

Hey guys, I just went on a 9 mile bike ride through this amazing trail I never knew existed today. It was sooo nice. That's my new thing, bike riding, just because it's a fun and easy way to exercise and just see new things...like trails you never knew existed, haha. I also did some geocaching on the trail, has anyone heard of it? Oh man I just found out about it last Sunday and I'm like addicted, haha.

I'm going to try and add some more personal things to this blog, what do you think? Also if you guys want to ask me any questions, go for it. I'm open to anything.

One more thing: Check out my friend Sammi's blog. She's the one that got me into blogging in the first place...actually I saw she had a blog and was like "Cool idea! I'm going to do it too!" hahaha, seriously though, check it out: Sammi's Blog of Life.

Be sure to keep an eye out for more fun reviews and giveaways this coming week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY