\

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dr. Lucy's Vegan Cookies Review!



Hey guys! So my next review is for Dr. Lucy's Vegan Cookies! Dr. Lucy's cookies are gluten free, peanut and tree nut free, milk free, and egg free. I received four of their delicious flavors to review.



The flavors I received were:
Chocolate Chip
Oatmeal
Cinnamon Thin
Sugar


Now I know what you're thinking, "these are missing all the delicious ingredients to make a cookie a cookie!" Or all Vegan cookies and food products I have taste like cardboard!" Well I couldn't disagree more. Maybe it's because I'm a vegetarian, not a vegan though, but even I have a difficult time finding some foods that I like and I'm only vegetarian, imagine vegan! Also some people don't have a choice to eat certain foods because they have terrible allergies to milk and eggs and it's very difficult for them to enjoy a good cookie so it's great to know that there's companies like Dr. Lucy's around to create a delicious and equally yummy cookie for them as well as for vegans too!

Now yes it may not be as sweet or as soft as your regular chewy chips ahoy! But they're a lot more healthier! Seriously! Three Dr. Lucy's cookies (32 grams) equals a mere 120 or 130 calories! Not too shabby huh?

My favorites were the sugar and cinnamon thin cookies. Mainly because I'm a stickler with chocolate chips and there weren't that many chips in the cookies and oatmeal ones I like super soft. Plus those two flavors are pretty common, I love uncommon flavors, trying them out, and finding out they're still pretty banging. Like the cinnamon thin was inspired by Snickerdoodle cookies and you can totally taste the snickerdoodliness in these cookies. The sugar cookies too were super sugary and super delicious! But I have a HUGE sweet tooth and love insanely sugar things, so yeah, if you're like me then you will definitely enjoy the sugar cookie. The other two flavors were delicious too, I'm not knocking them, if you're an oatmeal or chocolate chip fan I'm sure you guys will totally enjoy them! It was actually very difficult for them to find vegan chocolate chips with no peanut or tree nut cross contact that actually TASTE like chocolate so MAJOR props to them for finding some yummy ones!

Definitely check these out even if you're not vegan/allergic. Just try them if you have an open mind with trying new and cool products! I did and I discovered that it was worth it because they are super delicious!

Buy It! Head on over to Dr. Lucy's Website and browse their selection! Or put in your zip code up top to see if a store near you sells them. I know Starbucks, Whole Foods, and Stop and Shop sell them near me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY