\

Friday, January 14, 2011

Award Season!

Hey guys, just wanted to make a little off-topic blog post, mainly because I'm pretty excited about a little something coming up called the Oscars, haha. I'm a huge fan of the Awards Season and I'm pumped for the Golden Globes this weekend. How about you guys? Any favorites? It looks like a good season this year, typically for Oscar-nominated movies a lot of them are snoozes and kind of boring, this year so far all of the movies I've seen are pretty interesting and great acting. Well aside from the Comedies nominated, definitely not my favorites. Here's my picks for the Golden Globes in the movies area:

Best Picture - The Social Network
Best Actor - Colin Firth, The King's Speech
Best Actress - Natalie Portman, Black Swan
Best Supporting Actor - Christian Bale, The Fighter (Though I loved Geoffrey Rush in The King's Speech...I just loved/love Christian Bale more)
But, Best Supporting Actress has all great contenders, except for the girl from Animal Kingdom, I've never seen/heard of her or the movie. I'd be happy with any of the other 4 winning though.
Best Actress in a Comedy - I reaallllyyyy want Emma Stone, I know she won't take it though, unfortunately.

But that's all I'm saying because they're the most important to me. How about you guys? Who do you want to win?

Oh and for the TV part I love the comedies I really want either any Glee or 30 Rock to win. :)

Sorry for the geeky movie post, haha. A new review/giveaway should be up tonight or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY