\

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Freeman Beauty Dry Shampoo Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for Freeman Beauty you may remember recently I reviewed a few of their masks and you can check out that review here. I was given the chance to review another one of their awesome products.



I was was given the chance to review their Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo.

As the website says: "The original dry shampoo to refresh and rejuvenate hair by soaking up excess oil, removing product build-up and boosting volume. Hair looks, feels and smells freshly shampooed. Cleans, deodorizes and conditions hair-without water!"

My hair is pretty greasy and I've heard washing it everyday doesn't help and it in fact makes the grease build up more. Washing it everyday also strips it of natural oils and increases split ends. So I've heard using dry shampoo is the best bet and I also heard that this specific one is one of the best.

And all this hearsay I believe is right. At least, the last part about Pssssst! being the best, because it sure does work awesomely! Pssssst! Dry Shampoo helps remove excess oils and product build-up, leaving hair refreshed and rejuvenated without water. Your hair smells freshly shampooed with added volume and body. Fewer shampoos mean your hair color lasts longer, too.

All you do is basically use it like a hairspray, you spray underneath sections of the hair keeping the can about 8" away, let it dry, comb and style however you want. Pretty easy and you really see great results. It doesn't make your hair sticky or anything, just absorbs the excess grease and bam your hair is refreshed and good as new again!

It's also great because Freeman Beauty is having a special sale with their Pssssst! Shampoo. For a limited time they are giving a free shower cap and a $1.00 off coupon with each dry shampoo! That way you can still shower everyday but still rock the dry shampoo every other day. AND save money, now that's awesome!

Take it from this grease ball, this stuff works! Definitely check it out! Especially if you're looking for a great dry shampoo but reasonably priced too because this is only $6.99 plus the $1 off coupon, so it's only $5.99, yay!

Buy It! Head on over to Freeman Beauty's website and browse their awesome selection! Or check mass merchandising stores nationwide, they're at Pathmark and Bed, Bath, and Beyond near me!


Disclaimer-
I was provided a product in exchange for my review.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY