\

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Musselman's Adventure in Gettysburg!

Hey everyone, so I didn't really give you any info of what I've been doing these passed few days, but if you follow me on twitter I'm sure you've found out.

I recently had the chance to go on this amazing "A Day at the Orchards" trip with fellow awesome bloggers to Gettysburg, PA to check out Musslemans! We all know and love Musselman's but if you need a refresher, check out my previous reviews of them here.

Here's a little sneak peak.



We not only got to see Gettysburg but also tour the Musselman's facilities, orchards, and even eat some deeelicious Musselman's products and apples!



We even ate lunch at the orchards and met with some awesome people. Not only that but us bloggers really connected and had a fun time too. It was really amazing to see how such a company works and how our favorite products were made. We saw applesauce made and it looked so cool and just smelled incredible.



It was such a fun time and I can't wait to tell you all more about it. Keep checking in for more detailed posts with better pictures of this soon and continue eating Musselman's! :)




Disclaimer-
I was provided a product trip in exchange for my reviews.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY