\

Friday, October 21, 2011

Swiffer 360 Degree Duster Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for Swiffer's new 360 degree duster! Super easy and cleans even easier. Swiffer is a great and trusting brand that everyone loves and their dusters definitely live up to reputation.



The 360 Duster comes with an attachment so once the duster gets super dirty and dusty, just remove it and replace it with a new one. It traps and locks up to two times more dust than feather dusters. It also picks up common household allergens from cats, dogs, and dust mites. 360 degrees of textured dusting strips and dust-trapping fibers. It cleans dust in and around tight spaces.

It is super easy and awesome to use. It's slim so it can squeeze into tiny spaces like between books and things on your kitchen counter.

I recently moved and actually was in the market for a duster because my new house didn't have one and I guess the Gods of cleaning products were listening because BAM it came! I love it and my roommates were pretty pumped for it, too! So far, so good too, it's been working awesomely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY