\

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Devo Olive Oil Balsamic Vinegar Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for Devo Olive Oil. You may remember I did a review for them in the past and you can check it out here. Devo Olive Oil is a great company that has over 50 varieties of olive oils and balsamic vinegars.



I received two balsamic vinegars:
Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar

Yup, you read that correctly. Dark Chocolate. These are Devo's February flavors, how romantic. But I was really interested in reviewing these, especially chocolate, because the name of the flavors fascinated me. I love chocolate and balsamic vinegar but will I love the combination?

It was a little weird to taste, honestly I just tasted it, I haven't used it yet because I'm not sure what to use it on. But according to some reviews on the website you can use it as a fruit and bread dipper which sounds really, really good. It tastes kind of how you'd expect it to taste, if chocolate syrup and balsamic vinegar had a baby it would be this. It's odd, but I really like it. I definitely will use it on fruit in the next few days.

As for the Strawberry Balsamic I used it almost instantly. I'm a big salad eater and when I eat my salad I rock balsamic vinegar, not vinegarette, straight up vinegar. I just love it and I sometimes add strawberries and blueberries to my salad along with tomatoes, and peppers, I pretty much load it up. There's a lot of flavors going on so the strawberry balsamic actually worked really well. It was sweet but still vinegar and still tasted amazing. I really love the fruit balsamic flavors, just because they have a nice kick, still tart but with some added fruity sweetness.

Overall, I was really impressed with these vinegars because they are so delicious but still unique and interesting flavors. Definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Devo Olive Oil's website and browse their awesome selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY