\

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yes to Grapefruits Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for Yes to Grapefruits. You may remember I did a review for Yes to Tomatoes last week and you can check that out here. Yes to Grapefruit focuses on correcting and repairing skin.



The products I received are:
Yes to Grapefruit's Dark Spot Correcting Body Creme
Yes to Grapefruit's Dark Spot Correcting Serum
Yes to Grapefruit's Brightening Facial Towelettes


Yes to Grapefruit is the newest line in the Yes to brand. It blends powerful fruit acids with ingredients that help to correct skin damage and enhance natural radiance. Use the entire collection to help correct and repair hyper-pigmentation, sun damage, and age spots.

I really loved these products. The towelettes were great to get rid of makeup but also to exfoliate your skin. My skin felt super clean and refreshed after using it. I am a clown part time so I like to keep some wipes in my bag so I can easily remove the makeup after a gig and these worked wonderfully.

I really enjoyed the body creme because sometimes my skin is blotchy on my chest, too and it's nice to have a creme that's not just for your face that fixes that. It also helps make your skin firmer, more resilient, softer, and smoother. It didn't dry out my skin and smelled lovely too.

The correcting serum was great, too. I would cleanse my face with one of my Yes to Tomatoes products then put this over it and then used the Yes to Tomatoes moisturizer and it make my skin look so much better. I have some uneven skin tone spots on my face and I noticed it cleared it up so much more.

I also love the funny directions on these and all Yes to products. For instance for the body creme it says: "Apply to any and all body parts throughout the day. Joyfully watch as your skin tone evens out over time. Smile and swing your hips jauntily." Funny, one of the Yes to Tomatoes ones I think said make a funny face in the mirror. Little things like that make you realize Yes to is a great company because while they do work to improve your skin, they try and lighten the mood too.

Overall, I was really impressed with Yes to Grapefruits, they are really great products and do make your skin feel better and look brighter.

Buy It! Head on over to Yes to's website and browse their selection along with their other lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY