\

Saturday, July 6, 2013

PopCorners Review!



Hey everyone! My next review is for PopCorners. PopCorners are these crazy delicious snacks that are claimed to be "the new shape of popcorn" and are super delicious!



The flavors I was sent:

Twisted Salt
Sweet Cinnamon
Memphis BBQ

PopCorners was nice enough to send me about 40 bags of their delicious snacks. Fortunately, this was right before I went to visit my cousin for the 4th of July and her family is gluten free, as are these snacks, so I brought them down a few bags and they ended up loving them!

Don't get me wrong, I did, too! I don't agree though with the statement "the new shape of popcorn" I kind of think they're more like if rice cakes and chips had a baby, they'd be popcorners. Not only are they gluten free but also all natural, non-gmo, 0g trans fat, and made with whole grain. Each bag is only 130 calories, too!

I also really like the small, personal sized bags because with chips and snacks like this one can go crazy eating them but each bag gives you just enough to fill your snack craving but doesn't make your hand go scooping the unnecessary more.

I tried Memphis BBQ first because I thought it was going to be my least favorite but it ended up being my second favorite it was so, so good. Such a great, unique taste that hits that salty/savory craving. My favorite was the Sweet Cinnamon though, no surprise for me, because I have a big sweet tooth. It was so delicious and the perfect flavor you'd expect it to be.

Overall, I was really impressed with PopCorners they were so delicious. Definitely check them out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to PopCorners' website and click on the Places tab and put in your zip to see where they sell them near you!

2 comments:

  1. I named their new chip and won $2,500, it was pretty cool =) Not sure if I will ever see the brand on shelves in Arizona but it would be neat to see the one I named =) Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is awesome! Do you know when it comes out? What did you name it?

      Delete

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY