\

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Revolt Now Fitness Week 1!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know about Revolt Now Fitness. I'll be participating in the program for the whole month of July and it sounds really awesome!

Revolt Now is a program that gives you a giant, awesome but strict diet and fitness regimen. You prepare your meals the Sunday before but it's basically the same small five meals (breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and dinner) for a week straight. You also work out six days a week doing cardio, weights, and strength training.

Unfortunately for me, the Sunday before the July Uprising began I got strep throat and I'm only now just recovering. I'm pretty bummed about it because I didn't even go to the gym to work out I was just so sick. So I'm going to start the uprising next week, but still it's the first week and still early in July so I just wanted to let you all know about it.

Revolt Now Fitness is only $10 a month and the packet they give you is huge, filled with recipes and your schedule to eat and workout. On the website they have videos for all the workout moves, it is super thorough and worth every penny.

Every week I will be updating you all with my progress on the program. I'm so ready for the working out part but intimidated by the strict dieting. That is always my weakness but I know once I stick to that I'll be golden. So hope you all enjoy and join with me if you want, we can start this fun journey together!

Start It! Head on over to Revolt Now Fitness's website and check out the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY