\

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pyure Natural Sweetener Review!



Let's be honest with each other, we all enjoy sugar. I know I do, sometimes I think I just can't help it. But we all know it is really not good for you but neither is Equal or any of those replacements, right? Well...right and wrong. Sure some are bad for you but you haven't found the good ones yet, and, lucky for you, Pyure is here to save the day! Pyure is sweetener sweetened by nature! Stevia to be exact.



I received both their Organic Stevia Sweetener and their Original Stevia Sweetener.

Just to give you some background, stevia is a species of herbs and shrubs in the sunflower family. It is a great-tasting, zero-calorie, healthy sugar substitute. Pyure perfected a process that isolates only the sweetest part of the stevia plant, with no lingering bitterness or licorice flavors. While the Pyure Organic did the same process but also the blended it with organic agave inulin fiber, a probiotic and digestive aid. The result is an industry first – a healthy, organic solution for diabetics and other health-conscious eaters who only want the very best.

I really enjoyed both of these. I make tea quite a lot, practically every morning and sometimes at night as well and I load up on the sugar too much. I use about three teaspoons of sugar per cup and that adds up calorie was and just unhealthy-wise. I used to use Splenda and Equal but I heard they weren't the best and I heard natural stevia sweeteners are the way to go. I have had tried several stevia sweeteners before and liked them so I was very excited to try these.

Honestly, I really could not tell a difference between this and sugar in my tea. There is no weird flavor or anything it just sweetens up my tea and tastes great. I think it is fantastic. I can't tell the difference between the two either but if I had to choose my favorite it would probably be the organic one just because of the facts. Both are zero calories and zero sugars but the organic one has more fiber too, actually provides 4% daily fiber per serving and it also has no GMO's.

Pyure also has Bakeable Blend sweetener too which is a great idea especially for diabetics. My uncle's girlfriend is diabetic and when I went down to their house for Thanksgiving I wanted to bring a dessert but it's so hard to find! It'd be nice to just make my own next year and use something like that.

Overall though these both are awesome. I was incredibly impressed just because you really cannot tell a difference. Definitely check them out if you want to look into eating healthier and getting fit. It is the new year right? You know what they say: New year, new you! Try it out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Pyure's website where you can check out the store finder to find Pyure near you! It's at Whole Foods and The Vitamin Shoppe near me!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With its steviol glycoside extracts having up to 300 times the sweetness of sugar, stevia has attracted attention with the rise in demand for low-carbohydrate, low-sugar sweeteners. Because stevia has a negligible effect on blood glucose it is attractive to people on carbohydrate-controlled diets.

    Stevia Sweeteners For Diabetics Online

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY