\

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Advanced Mineral Makeup Review!



Makeup can be very overwhelming just because there is SO MUCH of it. From expensive high end to drug store bargains, it is difficult choosing which is perfect for you. This is just face makeup I'm talking about, too, don't even get me started on the billions of eye shadows and lipsticks that exist. But then, once you finish all of that hunting and searching, once you find it, that one makeup, it looks perfect on you, you are all set. One great company to test out and hopefully end the face makeup search is Advanced Mineral Makeup. Advanced Mineral Makeup believes in creating beauty products with all natural formula that works and looks great.



I received their liquid mineral foundry in Creme Brûlée.

The makeup company is created by Annie Mayo who was the makeup artist for shows like "NCIS" and "Grey's Anatomy," to name a few. She wanted to make this makeup available to everyone that wants close-up, camera ready coverage, and that is just what she did.

It is actually called mineral makeup because it is made up of finely ground minerals from the earth. It is 100% vegan and pure with ZERO toxins, chemicals, preservatives, talc, fragrances, parabens, etc. They use ingredients like zinc oxide, grape seed oil, and mica. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory on skin with acne and rosacea and won't clog pores.



I really liked this makeup though it took me a day or so to get used to applying it. I discovered a little goes a long way. It is a bit thinner though than my old makeup because I couldn't rub it in too much or else it would wipe off, so I sometimes had to wait for it to dry a bit. I ended up really enjoying this though because it kind of cleared up my face. My face is prone to breakouts and acne, especially recently, but I noticed since using this makeup my face definitely calmed down. I thought that was pretty amazing and impressive.

Overall, I do recommend this makeup, it makes your face look great and is actually good for your skin, too. Definitely check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Advanced Mineral Makeup's website and browse their awesome selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY