\

Friday, April 4, 2014

Viva Vantage Paper Towels Review! #crowdtapper

You guys know I like to review a variety of items and sometimes it is great to discover the best versions of those items you use in your everyday life. From cleaning products to hygiene, it is always great to switch it up and discover some new, fantastic products. That is why I was really pumped when Crowdtap asked me to try out the Viva Vantage paper towels.



Viva Vantage main claim is that most people prefer it over Bounty. They have more of a stretch which is great because it is a lot harder for them to rip or tear. They are made with a special v-flex weave so they do stretch. They also have great scrubbing power for everyday messes and have a sponge-like absorbency that helps you soak up major spills.

I thought these paper towels were great. Also, they came at a perfect time because I was on my last roll of paper towels. I actually ended up using these for the start of my spring cleaning (I haven't finished) and I noticed, because of their absorbency, I didn't have to use as much.

Overall, I was very impressed with these paper towels. I had never heard of them before so I was hesitant about how good they actually were going to be and they ended up being pretty awesome. Plus they're pretty reasonably priced, too!

Buy It! Head on over to Viva Vantage's website and see where they're selling them at a store near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY