\

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Poo-Pourri Review!


I live in Southern California and I consume a lot of Mexican food and we all know what that does to the body. It's life man we all go #2 sometimes, if we didn't we'd probably explode. But there are ways to stop your bathroom from suffering with the stench and that's where Poo-Pourri comes in. I know what you guys are thinking, this name sounds a little silly. Sure it is but it fits perfectly with the product. Poo-Pourri is a before-you-go toilet spray.

They come in little bottles, and you simply spray 4-6 times into the toilet before you go and boom your bathroom doesn't smell atrocious but instead like Anthropologie (the hip, little pricey, female clothing store with wonderful smelling candles). I'm dead serious.



I received two bottles of Poo-Pourri the Anthropologie ladies type scent and Heavy Doody which come on is a hilarious name and centered more towards men.

First of all, I love the packaging and labeling, especially for the original scent it has a charm on it with "P" on it, makes it really classy looking. The smell is a mixture of bergamot, lemograss, and grapefruit. Honestly, sometimes when I'm just peeing I'll do two sprays into the toilet because it really does make the bathroom smell so good! On the original scent packaging too they have a funny poem saying, and it's just really entertaining because they know it's a silly product but it really works. The Heavy Doody one is all in black and says "Silencer not included" which is so funny. This scent is made with neroli, sandalwood, sea salt, and natural essential oils and smells pretty good too. But being a girl, I definitely gravitate to the other scent more.

I really loved this product because of the funny descriptions on the packaging it makes the product a little less awkward, if that makes sense. It knows what it is but it also knows what it can do, it works. It was in Good Housekeeping, it even has a stink-free money back guarantee, so if it doesn't work for you you'll get your money back.

I believe the Heavy Doody is a new scent, I don't see it on the website, but they do have other scents too like Deja Poo, Trap-a-Crap, and Royal Flush which you can check out. Honestly, I was really surprised by how much I love this. I've seen plenty of those youtube commercials about it and thought it was joke but I am a believer and user of it now. I am even thinking super early ahead and giving it to my parents as stocking stuffers for Christmas because I feel like they'll appreciate it and it works so well! Definitely check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Buy It! Head on over to Poo-Pourri's website and browse their packages!


No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY