\

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Loot Crate June Review!

Summer is here and that means blockbuster movie season is upon us. We've got so many huge movies coming out. I'm pretty excited about Guardians of the Galaxy but one that's coming sooner is the latest Transformers movie. It actually was just released in theatres. Probably especially for the movie but also probably because they are awesome and send the best geek and gamer related items, this month's Loot Crate theme is Transform!


The box included:
- Transformers Blind Box Toy (I got Soundwave)
- Transformers Sticker
- Transformers Nano Hex Bug (I got Crosshairs)
- Warheads Candy
- MLG Wristband and starter kit 
and....




This awesome Marty McPrime T-Shirt! Way to make two awesome randoms collide in a super funny t-shirt, so, so clever. Bummer that they sent me a Large though but it's a good bedtime shirt to wear.

I really enjoyed this LootCrate, I always have fun opening those blind boxes even if I'm not huge into those randoms. Transformers I enjoy though (but I do think they're really burning us out with sequels, but it is a good popcorn movie). My brother is a actually a huge Transformers fan so I may surprise him with these goodies, he'll get a kick out of them.

We all know the t-shirt was the best but the blind box was awesome, too. I also liked the sticker because it's one that can look really cool on your computer or car. One of the most exciting things though in this box was Warheads, not gonna lie. Back in the day I LOVED Warheads and am kind of surprised they're still around, albeit, HAPPILY surprised. These didn't last.

The MLG stuff was pretty cool but I'm not a big gamer, I'm going to ask around my friends to see if they're into this.

Overall though I really enjoyed this Loot Crate, it had a lot of great things and a great variety. From Warheads to a t-shirt to those little surprise collectibles, it was definitely a really fun Loot Crate. It did get me a bit excited for the movie, too.

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crate's website. They're less than $20 per month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY