\

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Holiday Gift Guide is Back!

It's November so you know what that means -- not not just No-Shave November! --  it's Holiday Gift Guide season!

I am first to say I hate rushing the Holidays. I went to Disneyland last week, TWO DAYS after Halloween and they had Christmas decorations already, it was ridiculous. But alas, I do like to start the Holiday Gift Guide for Star Impulse sooner rather than later. First off, you'll be more prepared for the holiday season and being that the giveaways last two weeks by the time they end we'll be already into the holiday season!

So I hope you don't mind me beginning it, but be prepared guys because there are many awesome great gift ideas coming up! Check out the first one up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY