\

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Zep Cleaning Products Review!


If you're going to have people over next week for Thanksgiving you want to have a nice, clean house. That's where Zep comes in. Zep is tough, fights off germs, hard on stains, and easy to use.



I received:
- Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant
- Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser

Zep's Quick Clean Disinfectant kills 99.9% of bacteria in just 5 seconds. It also kills germs that cause cold and flu viruses. You just spray it and wipe it down. I thought this one worked pretty well, but you did have to spray quite a bit of it. I cleaned my bathroom with it and it worked pretty well. I also like that it didn't have much of a smell. I love a clean house but I'm not a big fan of the clean/bleach smell.

Zep's All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Detergent is perfect for the kitchen. This one had more power. It's tough on stovetop stains and bathroom grime but also safe enough to use on delicate surfaces. The difference with this one though is you spray, wait one minute, and then rinse it off. I liked this one better because I didn't have to use as much and it was much stronger.

Overall though I did enjoy them both. I'm always down to try out some new cleaning products. Definitely check them out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Zep's website and browse their great selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY