\

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Loot Crate December Review!


Hey guys! Christmas is around the corner, literally less than week away! Did you get all of your gifts yet? If you need a last minute gift idea check out Loot Crate. Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box filled with geek and gamer items. Each month has a theme was Anniversary! It was their anniversary so they celebrated other great anniversaries.


The box contained:
- Captain America Air Freshener
- Dancing Groot Socks
- Tetris Sticker Set
- Ghostbusters Door Hanger
- Simpsons Might Wallet
- The Joker Batman-Batman Pop! Vinyl Figure
- Batman Endgame Comic

Before we get into the EXCELLENCE that is this box. I just wanted to tell you about the anniversaries: Tetris and the Ghostbusters turned 30. The Simpsons turned 25. Marvel and DC Comics turned 75. Dang, time sure flies. I thought this was a great theme and a creative way to incorporate the celebration of Loot Crate's anniversary as well as some other greats.

I loved this Loot Crate, it was definitely one of my favorite recent ones. I made an audible gasp when I saw the Groot socks because they're adorable and I love funny/cute socks! Groot is a great and awesome, too. 

The Tetris stickers looked super cool. They're stickers in the shape of Tetris blocks that you can put on anything and shape them into words or objects. I spent the better part of a half an hour doing this to my computer with them:


It says "YOLO" because I'm stupid like that. STUPIDLY AWESOME. It was hard to make them straight though, but I got the hang of it a little bit. The stickers also came with a guide showing you how to make a heart, skull, and letters of the alphabet, so that's how I made that. It was pretty fun to do and there's still a bunch more stickers so I can make more shapes!

The Ghostbusters door hanger was really cool, too. Just looking at it made me want to watch both movies again. The Batman-Joker was really interested, he looks so creepy as a joker! He needs to stick to being Batman, haha. But Batman and Joker are both my favorite superhero and villain. It's a great collectible to have, as well as the Batman comic. 

I'm not a huge fan of The Simpsons or Captain America but these make great little stocking stuffers or mini gifts to give friends that do love them.

Overall, I really loved this Loot Crate. It doesn't disappoint. It's a great subscription box to give to your friends or if you subscribe to it you can use some of the items in it to give as gifts to your friends and family, too. Check them out, you'll be as obsessed with Loot Crate as I am!

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crates' site and sign up now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY