\

Friday, December 5, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Smart Weight Scale Review!


With the new year approaching many people plan to start of fresh, start exercising and eating right. The gym gets busy and your classes get obnoxiously packed. It's annoying for us usual gym-goers but it has to be done. It's everyone's New Years resolutions. I know that's my mom's exact plan. Why not start them off right with a great healthy fitness gift? That's where Smart Weight comes in! Smart Weight has a variety of great scales to keep you on track and staying fit.



I received their Smart Weigh SBS500 Body Fat Digital Precision Scale with Tempered Glass Platform and it is pretty much the coolest scale ever.

It has user recognition where you can put in your height, age, and sex info and it'll save it and update every time you're on it so it can scale your vitals better. I believe it has spots for 6 people. I say vitals because it doesn't just weigh you, oh no...



See those buttons? They light up each time they show you your: Body Fat, Water Weight, Muscle percentage, and bone weight. It also tells you your BMI. Once you save your info and hop onto the scale, barefoot, it weighs you and then shows this information 2-3 times. 

It was so easy to set up and awesome to lose. Gadgets like this kind of make you addicted to work out more and more motivated to work out and stay in shape. At least it does for me. I start a competition with myself. "Okay I'm 135.0 today well later today hopefully after the gym I'll lose at least .5lbs." I think to myself. 

Overall, I really loved this scale. It's also very lightweight and easy to clean off because of the glass surface. Definitely check out Eat Smart for their wide variety of scales, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Smart Weight's website and browse their great selection!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY