\

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Loot Crate November Review!


Christmas shopping can be difficult but instead of taking the easy way out with gift cards why not give a gift that lasts forever? Or at least...a few months, with subscription boxes! There's so many monthly subscription boxes out there for every type of person, but my personal favorite? Loot Crate! Loot Crate is the monthly subscription box filled with geek and gamer items. Each month has a theme and this month it was Battle!



This box contained: 
- Assassin's Creed IV Unity Coin w/ Velvet Pouch
- Mega Man Mini Helmet
- Halo Drop Ship Mini Figure
- Street Fighter Headband

And



- Pirates vs. Ninjas T-Shirt

First of all, I am not 100% sure what I would be a pirate or a ninja. I do love the ninja turtles and the physicality of ninjas but I also do love the personalities and alcohol intake of pirates. I don't know! I just don't know! Okay maybe a pirate. But I'd still kick but!

Great, now that we've got that out of the way let's talk about the booty! (see! pirate!) I thought this theme was clever especially because it also came with cut outs and the box doubled as a battle ground where you and your friend can duke it out with the cutouts. I am not very familiar with the games though. aside from one: Street Fighter. I did like the headband, it's a cool gift even a little stocking stuffer. I may give it to my brother as a little gag gift because he was the one that got me started playing street fighter. During the summer we would go to this pizza parlor and play the game after dinner. Good times, good times. I would always be the girl with the hair buns. 

The other items I'm not familiar with but are really cool. The Halo figure can be split apart and sits on a little lego. The MegaMan helmet is pretty solid and makes a great collectible if you're a fan. The coin was pretty cool, too.

Overall, while it wasn't my favorite Loot Crate it still was pretty cool. Another great part about Loot Crate is since that it deals with so many fandoms with games and shows while you may not know them all you sure will have a friend that is into one of the items. 

Once again, Loot Crate doesn't disappoint! Check them out for your geeky/nerdy or just regular friend they'll love it and won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crates' site and sign up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY