\

Monday, February 16, 2015

Tosi Superbites Review!


Everyone pretty much knows I am a big snacker. I feel like I say this a lot on this blog, but it is so true. I could survive off of granola bars and goldfish for life if that was a normal and healthy option. But alas, that would make dinner dates super weird and awkward (as if they aren't already, am I right?), so I do eat meals and other food. But when I snack, nuts and granola type things are usually my go-ti's. They're sweet for my sweet-tooth craving but there's some nutritional value to them. That's why I was very excited to try Tosi Superbites.

Tosi is a great company that is created to help people have a better, healthier life. They have a variety of great products like probiotic and meal supplements but also, insanely delicious superbites.



The Tosi Superbites come in two flavors: Almond and Cashew 

I'm not a huge almond fan so cashew was my clear favorite, it's a sweeter nut I think, but the almond wasn't bad at all. The superbites are great, granola like bars that have 6 different break offs. So you can eat the entire bar (me usually) or save some for later. Tosi believes in simple, true health so these guys are pretty much all natural, vegan, and contain no dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, preservatives, etc. But they are high in fiber, high in omega 3's, help stabilize blood sugar levels, and just are insanely delicious!



The ingredients are things you can read, for instance all the almond one contains is: organic almonds, organic golden flaxseed, white sesame seeds, organic chia seeds, organic evaporated cane juice, and sea salt. That's it!

One tricky thing is the calories, because it's mainly nuts and seeds. One serving is only 120 calories but each bar is 2.5 servings. They also are pretty crumbly, just because they are organic and only held together with that cane juice, so if you're eating them in a place where crumbs aren't allowed...well...don't. 

Overall though, I loved these, they were so addicting and the perfect snack to have during your morning or afternoon slump at work. I hope Tosi comes out with more delicious snack products lie this. Definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Tosi's website and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY