\

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Benefit's Roller Lash Review!


I'm a lady so I do use makeup, I'm one of those annoying people that hate to leave the house (unless I'm going to the gym or working out) without at least face makeup on. That's why I was very excited when Klout perk'd me with Benefit's Roller Lash mascara


I actually was running low on mascara so this is perfect. I'm not super picky with mascara, right now I'm using a freebie I got from Clinique in one of those makeup sample bags they give you after buying a bunch of makeup. But I was very excited to try something I knew is better than just a freebie. I've actually used Benefit's Bad Gal Lash before too so I am a fan. 

The Roller Lash has a special hook'n'roll brush helps design and position catches, lifts, and curls. The mascara formula has an instant curve-setting formula that holds for 12 hours. 



Roller Lash wants you to not have to do that extra step in curling your lashes with that metal thing. It wants to do it for you. I think it does a great job. It also doesn't clump my lashes or make them stick together, Tammy Faye style.

On the box it says has percentages of people that compliment the product. It was taken from a consumer panel on 31 women after 4 weeks. 97% said it visibly lifts lashes, 87% said it gave a long-lasting curl, 94% said it made their eyes look more wide open. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this mascara. It lifted my lashes and gave them a nice curl. Definitely check them out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Benefit's website and browse their great selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY