\

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Gardein BzzAgent Review!


I'm pretty sure you guys know this but I am a vegetarian. If you want to be technical I'm an ovo-lacto-pescatarian meaning I eat eggs, milk, and fish. But fortunately we live in a world where it is super easy to avoid meat because there's so many delicious substitutions. That's where Gardein comes in. Gardein is a company that sells a variety of delicious meatless free food.


I received a coupon to purchase a Gardein product and I ended up choosing their Meatless Meatballs. And man did I make the right choice.

I don't cook too often because I am lazy but when I do I occasionally make pasta. Sometimes you get tired of the basic sauce and pasta and miss meatballs though which is why I was super excited about these guys. 

They're super easy to cook whether it is in an oven or microwave. I'm lazy and use the microwave and they came out still pretty great and delicious. They're about a ping pong ball sized. They're made with soy protein and garden grown protein.

They're only 150 calories per 3 meatballs and have 17g of protein!



So they're pretty healthy for you, one could argue probably healthier than the regular meatball. 

Overall, these are delicious and I was very happy with them. I definitely plan on checking out more Gardein products because they have so much to choose from. From sliders to turk'y cutlets to barbecue wings they have almost every type of meat alternative there is. Definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Gardein's website and browse their great selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY