\

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Bombas Socks Review!


So I am a big fan of working out, I try to go to the gym at least three days a week minimum but it's important to wear comfortable attire when working out. You don't want to wear some pants that you have to keep pulling up and thus slowing down your workout or something. One very important article of clothing though is socks. I can't tell you how many times I put on ankle socks just because I'm assuming they're gonna be fine running and they fall into my sneaker or they're too thin and make the sneakers give me blisters. Thankfully there is Bombas. Bombas socks are super comfortable and perfect for working out or just lounging.


Bombas Socks come in two styles regular length and ankle length. I chose the ankle one because I wear them more often. They're built for athletic performance and extreme leisure. 

I really like that these ankle socks have a blister tab, (The blue back up top.) because like I said earlier, sometimes I would wear ankle socks running and they'd slip down and give me blisters. Even the calf socks have a stay-up technology that won't fall. 

They also have a performance footbed that's not too thick or thin, just the right amount of comfort and the honeycomb support system. The honeycomb is a naturally strong structure that they have borrowed from bees. You get extra support and tightness in the arch where you need it most. 


Most importantly though Bombas cares. Did you know that socks are the #1 most requested clothing item at shelters? So with every pair purchased there is one paid donated. Their donation socks look and feel just like the pair of Bombas you're wearing only they have antimicrobial treatment, reinforced seams, and darker, neutral colors to prevent visible wear. 


Overall, I really enjoyed my Bombas socks. I wore them to the gym today. I wasn't doing cardio so I didn't get the full affect of their stay-up technology but I believe them. They're very comfortable without being too warm or thick. Definitely check them out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Bombas's website and browse all the colors and varieties!





No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY