\

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fantasy Loot Crate April 2015 Review!



It's one of my favorite times of the month again! Loot Crate time! Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box dedicated to all things geeky and gamey. This month's theme was "Fantasy." Honestly, I am kind of surprised that this theme hasn't been done before with them but hey I was sure happy that I received the crate that was themed this!


This crate contained:
- Harry Potter 9 3/4 Luggage Tag
- RPG Bow Tie
- Dungeons and Dragons T-Shirt
- The Princess Bride Playing Cards
- Game of Thrones Flash Drive
- Game of Thrones Magnet

And...last but not least...


An awesome blow-up crown!

This crate was a lot of fun. I have to be honest, I've never watched "Game of Thrones" and probably will never but, fortunately, my roommate is a big fan. So I gave her the magnets and now they're on our fridge. As for the flash drive though, I kept that because it is awesome. It's in the shape of a "Stark Sigil" which kind of looks like a wolf with feathers. It holds 4GB of memory too and just looks really cool. I never pass up the chance to keep a fun flash drive even if I'm not big into the fandom.

The Princess Bride cards are really fun. You can never go wrong with a deck of cards. It just kind of made me want to re-watch the movie since I haven't seen it in so long. Adding that to my to-do list.

The bow tie was my last favorite item just because I'm not sure I know of anyone that wears bow ties and would be into it. It's RPG themed so it looks like it has dice and dragons on it.

I was all about the Harry Potter luggage tag. I travel a lot so I'm definitely adding it onto my big bag. Also I love any and everything Harry Potter, so hey Loot Crate, just keep making Harry Potter stuff and I'll keep loving you even more than I already do. I still am bummed that I lost my Hogwarts letter in the mail when I was 11. 

The t-shirt is pretty cool. I'm not into Dungeons and Dragons at all and my roommate and I were at first confused as to what the shirt was. Once we read it in the little booklet that it was Dungeons and Dragons it made sense. It's a really cool logo. I don't know anyone that's a girl (because it's a girl's tee) that's into that fandom so I plan on using it as a workout shirt or bedtime shirt. It's pretty cool and looks awesome.

Lastly, the crown. Definitely one of the coolest and most unique items I have ever gotten in a Loot Crate box. I love it so much. It's now a top our television so we can wear it whenever. It only took like two big puffs to blow up too and so far, it's been a week, and the air is still in it. It's a bit tight on my fat head but you can release some air to make it easier to fit. It's so cool.

Overall, I really enjoyed this theme. Loot Crate never disappoints. Definitely check them out!

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crate's website and sign up!

1 comment:

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY