\

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Canyon Bakehouse Bagels and Brownie Bites Review!


Hey everyone! Is it just me or have you noticed allergies becoming more and more prominent recently? I remember as a kid nobody really had issues with gluten or peanut butter but now that's a huge deal. Fortunately, as our world changes so does our items and there are so many food alternatives to avoid that said gluten and they taste delicious, too! Especially Canyon Bakehouse items!



The products I received are:
- Plain Bagels
- Everything Bagels
- Brownie Bites

I loved all of these things. First off, I don't have a gluten allergy but I know people that do. Half the time/most of the time that I was eating these items I definitely forgot they were gluten free. There was no weird taste or anything to make you think that. They're also dairy, nut, and soy free. 

There is one dilemma, the calories. The brownies alone, they're about two inches and contain 110 calories per brownie. They are so good though and it's very difficult having just one. The bagels actually aren't so bad and are only 250 calories each which is not bad for bagels. Just the brownies were a little steep.



Everything bagels are pretty much my favorite bagels in the world. You can't imagine how difficult they are to find in Los Angeles. It hurts the most because back in NJ I could literally walk down the street for an everything bagel, here it's not as easy. Bless Costco for selling the best ones I can find out here. These are pretty delicious, too. A little messy, the top would crumble a lot. 

The plain bagels were basic, you know typical plain bagels. I'm not a huge plain bagel fan but they are pretty delicious when you have a fancy cream cheese on them like blueberry or something. 

Overall, I loved these new products. They're all delicious. Whether you have a gluten allergy or just want to try something different and delicious I definitely recommend them. 

Buy It! Head on over to Canyon Bakehouse's website and browse their great selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY