\

Monday, June 29, 2015

Loot Crate's June "Cyber" Review!




It's that time of the month again, Loot Crate time! Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box dedicated to all things geeky and gamey. This month's theme was "Cyber."


This crate consisted of:
Glow-in-the-dark Circuit Gadget Pouch
Terminator Genisys Brain Chip Keychain
Terminator Genisys Endo Skull Replica
Borderlands Zer0 Game Mat
Future Replicant Corporate Logo Patch
Nerd HQ Sticker Sheet
Battlestar Galactica Cylon Target Poster
And...

A Prime t-shirt


This was a really interesting crate. I liked that it incorporated the new Terminator movie coming out, that kind of made it super awesome and current. Unfortunately though, most of the fandoms in this crate I'm not big on. I do like the old Terminator movies, specifically the 2nd like mostly everyone, but kinda feel like they're killing the franchise by trying to reboot it over and over again. I don't really plan on seeing the new movie until maybe it's out on DVD or Netflix. 

I'm also not a big Transformers fan, I did like how it was like a Tron-themed Prime shirt but also...not into Tron. I feel like I do know a few friends who like both so I think this shirt would make a great gift.

The Battlestar Galactica poster I thought was cool, but also never watched the show. Kind of wish they had a little fake gun to go with the target poster so you could use it more. 

I did like the gadget pouch because it's great to put some small toiletries in when traveling or pencils if you're in school, still. 

I don't play any computer games so I wasn't really familiar with the game mat or the game on the mat. I also wasn't sure what the patch was from and when my roommate google'd it she said there was a reddit thing asking what it was because not many people knew what it's from.

Overall, while this wasn't my favorite Loot Crate it just shows you know you can't win them all. I can't remember the last Loot Crate I wasn't a huge fan of, so that says something, usually they're on the top of their game. I'm not saying they've lost their game with this one it just shows that there's so many different fandoms and they have to make everyone happy and into the crate. I'm sure a billion other people love it way more than me. Definitely check them out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crate's website and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY