\

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Endangered Species Chocolate Review!

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of blog reviews this past week, my computer broke, had to bring it to the shop but he's all better now! I'm sure you guys are familiar with Nutella which is delicious but guess what there's awesome alternatives out there. Check out Endangered Species Chocolates, they have a variety of great chocolates including some delicious spreads.


They sent me their three flavors:
Almond Spread with Cocoa
Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa
Natural Cocoa Spread

Before we go into how delicious the spreads are let's talk about how great of a company Endangered Species Chocolates are. They boast a trio of environmental certifications -- fair-trade, non-GMO, and vegan. Each jar also generates funds for species preservation projects worldwide (over $1 million donated in the past three years). So it's delicious and great for the environment and animals, too!

I was a huge fan of all of these spreads, they all tasted great. The natural cocoa spread is thick creamy, like a nice dark chocolate spread. The hazelnut is most similar to nutella, it's nutty and rich, yet still with hints of the chocolatey cocoa. The almond is the one I thought I was going to like least but ended up really liking. I'm not a huge fan of almonds but this spread was great, it was smooth and not as nutty as the hazelnut and the hint of cocoa complimented it very well.

These spreads are all so great. I love having them with celery because it kind of makes it a semi-healthy snack. My roommate and I actually ended up having a taste test with all of the flavors, she had them with girl scout cookies and I had them with the celery. We really couldn't pick a favorite, honestly. They all tasted a bit different but all very delicious. 

Overall, these are great and I definitely recommend them. 

Buy It! Head on over to Endangered Species Chocolate's website and browse their selection, they have more than spreads, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY