\

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Loot Crate July Heroes 2 Review!



Loot Crate is back this month! Loot Crate is pretty much one of my favorite, if not my favorite subscription box that I receive every month. Loot Crate has everything geeky and awesome. This month's theme is "Heroes 2."


This crate consisted of:
- Legend of Zelda Sweatband
- Wonder Woman Poster
- Batman Multi-Tool Keychain
- Star Trek Airfreshener
- TV Series Batman Q-Pop Figure
- The League of Regrettable Superheroes Book

I was a big fan of this crate it had such an awesome variety. I'm not a big superhero fan but the ones I am fans of I am HUGE fans. The main superhero though that I'm a fan of is Batman so, as you can tell, this crate was bomb.

My favorite thing was the Batman multi-tool keychain. This keychain is not only a bottle opener but also a flathead screwdriver and crosshead screwdriver. It also fits perfectly on your keychain with your house keys or whatever and, for a girl, seems like a really great think to hold in your hands to protect yourself when you're walking down a dark street at night.

I loved the little Q-Pop figure because I was a huge 60's Batman fan growing up. I don't plan on taking this little guy out of the box though, just want to keep it and cherish it forever. It does have a little sign it can hold that says "Ka-Pow!" though which is really cool.

I'm not a huge Wonder Woman fan but as a girl you have to at least like her a little even if you're somewhat unfamiliar with her. I love how they molded her into a Rosie the Riveter for heroes. I definitely plan on hanging this up in my room. I wasn't very excited about Batman vs Superman but now I am just to see my homegirl Wonder Woman.

Not a huge fan of Zelda, but have a few friends that are so I definitely plan on giving this wristband as a little gift to someone. Same with the Star Trek air freshener (I'm Team Star Wars).

Lastly, the book is very, very cool even for a non-comic fan. It tells of a bunch of comic book superheroes that you've probably never met because their "lives" didn't live very long. The strangest superheroes are included in here like Lady Satan and Bee Man. I definitely plan on reading this but I also plan on giving it to my Uncle when I'm done because he is OBSESSED with comics and would get a real kick out of this.

Overall, this Loot Crate was awesome, one of my favorites in a while, definitely check out the subscription, you won't be disappointed!


Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crate's website and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY