\

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pasta Chips Reviews!


Hey everyone! You guys know I am all about snacking. I love trying out new and delicious snacks to munch on while traveling or just hanging out and watching television. The latest new found love? Pasta Chips! Pasta Chips are a healthy take on a classic recipe and chips that are actually made from pasta!


Yup, they're made from baked, fresh pasta. But they're still a great healthy option that other flavored chips you could be munching on. For instance, they have 20% less fat that pita chips, they're vegan, and non-GMO certified. 

I received their Garlic Olive Oil chips and honestly, I CAN'T STOP EATING THEM.

Seriously, I have leftovers in the fridge I should be killing, but instead I've just been diving into these. They're addictive. They remind me of those garlic nots or balls you get restaurants but in chip form. They're not super garlic-y either. They're seasoned very well but won't leave your hands feeling too oily or greasy. 



They also have only 120 calories per service which is about 1oz, not sure how many chips that is but there's about 5 in a bag. 

Overall, these snacks were delicious! Definitely check them out you won't be disappointed.

 Buy It! Head on over to Pasta Chip's website and browse their delicious selection and see where they sell them near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY