\

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Loot Crate September Summon Review!


It's that time of the month! Loot Crate time! Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box dedicated to all things geeky and gamey. This month's theme is "Summon." 


This crate consisted of:
- Exclusive Supernatural 1967 Chevy Impala
- Homer Simpson Golden Buddah
- Hearthstone Foam Stress Ball
- Hearthstone collectible coin and card pack


A Pikachu hat!

This was a cool crate. I thought the Pikachu hat was really adorable. I loved Pokemon when I was little and Pikachu was one of my favorites. Though I live in southern California so it really doesn't get too cold enough to wear hats like this but I will bring it back to NJ and maybe a rock it a few days during Christmastime. 

The other items are really cool but I'm not super into those fandoms. My roommate though is a huge Simpson and Supernatural fan so she'll dig those. The Supernatural car is a cool little replica. The Homer Simpson Golden Buddha is another cool little figure that you can display or just collect somewhere.

I'm not entirely sure what Hearthstone is, I'm guessing it's a game. I do like the stress ball though just because I like keeping stress balls around the house.

Overall, it was an interesting crate. It had a great variety of items for everyone. Definitely check out Loot Crate, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crate's website and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY