\

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Loot Crate April Quest Review!




It's that time of the month again! One of my favorite times of the month! Loot Crate time! Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box that has everything geeky and gamey, this month's theme is "Quest."



This crate included: 
- Vikings Drinking Horn with Strap
- Harry Potter Socks
- D20 Ice Mold
- Uncharted 4: Thief's End Poster
- Loot Pin
- Labyrinth Shirt

This was a really fun crate, though, I must say when I heard the theme was "quest" I was hoping for some Lord of the Rings swag. I mean when you think of quest how do you not think of the one ring quest, you know what I mean? Still this box was great. I was super excited for the Labyrinth shirt and am currently wearing it right now. It's one of those movies you love but sometimes forget about. I also love the colors, too.

The Harry Potter socks are also awesome, they're all the Horcruxes which I think is cool because the later books they did go on quests to find them and destroy them. Also, I love fun socks, they're one of my favorite things so I will wear all of the funky socks in the world.

The Viking drinking horn I was confused with at first because when you first see it you're like "okay...a viking horn" but then you realize it's a CUP and that makes it pretty awesome. I actually want to give it to my dad because he loved the football team the Vikings so he will probably get a kick out of it.

As for the poster and the dice mold, they were my least favorite. I'm not familiar with the poster and don't really have a 20 sided-dice, I'm not a gamer, but still they're pretty cool. 

Overall though, it was definitely a pretty solid crate, something for everyone. Either way, Loot Crate definitely doesn't disappoint. 

Buy It! Head on over to Loot Crate's website and subscribe today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY